6 pools close to the city in Sydney:
Today I worked/trained clients in the city so I trained myself in the city as well.
I did a 3-km #swim (60-min swim).
There is a question people ask me very often: Sydney pool recommendations.
Today I´m going to mention: not my favorite ones but:
6 convenient and close to the city #sydney 50-meter pools:
1. ABC Pool (Andrew Boy Charlton Pool)
OUTDOOR heated salt-water 50-metre swimming pool on the shore of Woolloomooloo Bay in The Domain in Sydney, Australia, near the Royal Botanic Gardens
- My comment: My favorite option in the city
- My comment: All of the photos on today´s post are from this pool (this morning).
2. Cook Phillip Park Pool
Aquatic + Fitness Centre. Recreational facility in the Central Business District of Sydney
- My comment: I prefer outdoor pools (this one is INDOOR however with a very convenient location)
- My comment: They have a small spa I like
3. Prince Alfred Park Pool
OUTDOOR pool with a shaded lounging area, plus a splash pad, swim shop & cafe.
Near Central Station
- My comment: Nice pool
4. North Sydney Olympic Pool
OUTDOOR & INDOOR pools + Gym + sauna + spa + Harbour view
Located at Milsons Point in North Sydney between the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Luna Park
- My comment: I love to see the Sydney Harbour Bridge while #swimming
5. Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
#ianthorpe Aquatic and Fitness Centre is a fitness centre in Ultimo, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia.
It has three swimming pools, exercise machines, and other facilities (steam, sauna, etc.) - My comment: What I like of this pool is the meaning of it:
Named in honour of five-time Australian Gold Medal winning champion (Ian Thorpe)
6. Victoria Park Pool
Classic 50-metre outdoor pool set amid a nine-hectare park + swim shop + cafe + fitness centre. Located in Camperdown.
- My comments: It´s one of the only swimming pools in Sydney that I haven´t visited yet but I will in a few days.
Personal Training & Coaching